31 December 2015

Alvin and The Chipmunks : The Road Chip (Movie Review)

So, yesterday this movie just came out here, and I've been waiting for it. I don't want to spoil anything so, I;m just going to tell you what I fell while watching the movie. It was great. I laugh a lot. And feels like I want to get up from my seat and dance because the songs are so great. The story is light, as an adult maybe you can guess where the storyline going to but it still great to have them joking around and sing. But, seriously I have to mention it again that they have lots of great songs. Uptown Funk is my favorite one! I actually don't really like that song, but I think chipmuks sings it better :) I recommend this movie, especially if you're looking for some movies that have lots of great songs and jokes, you have to watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment